I met with Coach Julie in early November to discuss my 2014 racing calendar. We discussed many topics, but I am putting some of the highlights out for the public to help hold me accountable during 2014.
- Drake 1/2 Marathon – April 27
- IRONMAN Kansas 70.3 – June 8
- Okoboji Triathlon – July 19
- 3.5 mile swim across Lake Okoboji – August 2
- IRONMAN Wisconsin – September 7
- Get my nutrition spot on for IRONMAN Wisconsin
- Break 14 hours at IRONMAN Wisconsin
- Break 6 hours at IRONMAN Kansas 70.3
- Run the Drake 1/2 Marathon in 1:45:00 or faster
- To have fun training and racing
- To get my mental training spot on for ALL of my races
- I would be ecstatic if I broke 13 hours at IRONMAN Wisconsin
- I would be ecstatic if I broke 5:45:00 at IRONMAN Kansas 70.3
- I would be ecstatic if I broke 1:40:00 at the Drake 1/2 Marathon
What are your goals and wishes for 2014???