This last week of training was challenging, but I finally made it to recovery week. I LOVE my time on the mat and every time I go to hot yoga, I am reminded to show myself grace and gratitude. I am grateful for the ability to push my body to new limits on a daily basis…now it is time to show my body grace and allow my hard work to sink in with focus on recovery this week.
- I am thankful that my mind is strong and focused.
- I am thankful that I am happy and healthy.
- I credit my body for pushing hard through some challenging workouts and pushing to new limits.
- I respect my body’s physical and mental strength.
- I am grateful for the confidence I have in my abilities.
- I am grateful for my determination to be a better person and athlete.
- I credit my mental focus for my perseverance and fortitude, even during challenging times.
- I show my body grace by giving it what it wants and needs…good nutrition, good sleep, good people.
What are you thankful for? How do you show your body grace and gratitude?
Week #7 (Base Training) Totals:
Swim: 5000 yards
Bike: 60.8 miles
Run: 20.8 miles
Strength Training: 2 hours & 15 minutes
Hot Yoga: 2 hours & 30 minutes
Week #7 in the green 😉