When I first started blogging, I had no idea where my blogging journey would take me. Through my blog, I have connected with some amazing people…one of them being Katie, who recently nominated me for the Liebster Award (thanks lady). The Liebster award is an internet blogging award that gets passed from blogger to blogger. Here’s how it works:
- The nominator asks you 11 questions
- You answer those questions
- You nominate 11 other bloggers to answer 11 questions you pose
So here are the questions and answers Katie posed for me…
- How did you choose your blog name? I have always been a goal oriented individual who tries to push myself to be a better version of myself everyday, so pushmylimits just seemed like the perfect name 🙂
- What’s your favorite thing to write about? I love to write about triathlon…training, racing, mental preparation, effects it has on my everyday life, gear, nutrition, etc.
- What’s your favorite meal of the day and why? I love breakfast!! Sometimes I even like to have breakfast foods for lunch or dinner…YUMMY!!
- What pair of jeans in your closet right now, do you wear so much, that you are surprised they haven’t turned to shreds? I don’t wear jeans often, but when I do, they are my Big Star jeans…and they are starting to get a few holes in them 😦
- What is your favorite quote? I have a couple of them… “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~Aristotle “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get back up.” ~ Vince Lombardi “The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.” ~Chinese Proverb
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to share with others my love for triathlon. If I can inspire even one person to be active and chase their dreams, then I have achieved my goal.
- What kind of workout makes you feel the best after it is all over? Whenever I have to really push hard and dig deep (both physically and mentally) to meet the goals of the workout, I am thankful when it is over.
- What t.v. show can’t you get enough of right now? The only television I watch is the news and episodes from past seasons (on DVD) of NCIS. I don’t have much time for scheduling my life around the television 🙂
- If you had to pick a celebrity that looks the most like you, who would it be? I’m not sure that I look like any celebrity…I have my own unique look 😉
- If you could give your 16 year old self a piece of advice, what would it be? Don’t sweat the small stuff in life, live for your dreams, have fun and keep smilin’ 😉
- Are you going to pass on the torch and nominate 11 fellow bloggers? Of Course I am!! Here are my picks…
My questions to each of you:
- How did you choose your blog name?
- What is your favorite thing to write about?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What kind of workout makes you feel the best after it is all over?
- What is your favorite post workout recovery food?
- What motivates you?
- What is your “A” race or biggest fitness goal for 2014?
- What is your favorite motivational song?
- If you could meet anybody (past, present or future), who would it be and why?
- If you could give your 16-year old self a piece of advice, what would it be?
- Are you going to pass on the torch and nominate 11 fellow bloggers?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (generally with the same number of followers, though it can be tough to tell; ideally less than 500).
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you nominated them.
- Have fun spreading the blogging love!