The following is a list of my favorites…most are triathlon related, but not all of them 🙂
- Orca Wetsuit…I love the flexibility in the armpits, that it sits lower around my neck and the buoyancy it provides me while in the water.
- TYR Nest Pro Goggles…I love how they sit on my eye sockets, remain fog free and leak free and that they come in clear (for cloudy days) as well as tinted (for those bright, sunny days).
- Mojo (Specialized Transition)…I love the way she rides, her fit is perfect for me and she understands me better than I understand myself sometimes. 🙂
- Terry Butterfly Saddle…This is the perfect fit for my girlie parts as I ride for long distances 😉 I’ve spent so much time on this saddle, that I have burned a hole in the side of it, so I just ordered a new one. YAY for new saddles 🙂
- Speedfill…I love having my water available to me at all times. Even when it is really windy, I don’t have to take my hands off my bike to drink. 🙂
- Bell Helmet…I love the ability to adjust the helmet to fit snuggly to my head, the protection it provides (which I hope I never have to take advantage of) and of course the fact that it matches Mojo 😉
- Garmin 310XT…I love that I can use this device for cycling and running. It keeps track of my distances, time, pace/speed, power, heart rate, elevation, cadence, etc.
- Tifosi Sunglasses…I love that these sunglasses protect my eyes from the suns rays, flying debris and the occasional harsh winds.
- Brooks PureFlow…I love that they make my feet happy and allow me to put a spring in my step.
- Coeur Triathlon Kit…I love the seamless chamois in the shorts, the number of pockets in the shorts and top, the snug fit, the flattering style…what can I say?!?!?! I love this kit so much that I now own the Chinese New Year and Chevron kits as well 😉 I also love what this company stands for…#heartandcourage
- HeadSweat Visor…I love the snug fit, the sweat absorption and the sun protection this visor provides.
- TYR Transition Bag…I love all of the compartments it has while providing me with enough space to store everything I could possibly need on race day into one confined location.
- Body Glide…I love that it helps prevent chafing in all of those unwanted areas. 🙂
- Hoo Ha Ride Glide…I love the protection it provides when I am going to be in the saddle for a while. I even know a few men who prefer to use this chamois cream over others out on the market. So while it was designed for women, everyone can benefit from it!!
- Osmo Nutrition…I love the flavors, the simplicity of the product, and the women specific formula. After all, #womenarenotsmallmen
- Honey Stinger Chews…I love the flavor of the Pink Lemonade and the quick burst of energy I feel shortly after consuming them.
- Bonk Breaker Bars…I love the Peanut Butter & Banana flavor the most. They provide me with the fuel and energy I need to complete long workouts while training for Ironman Wisconsin.
- CEP compression socks…I love the snug feeling they provide my feet and calves.
- Road ID Bracelet…I love that I can wear my Road ID bracelet 24/7 and if I were to get in an accident, first responders would have all of my necessary information, including blood type, allergies, contact information, etc.
- Chaco Flips…After a workout, my feet crave the open air. I love the breathability my Chacos provide while being durable and lasting forever.
- Coeur compression tights…I love the tight squeeze that these tights provide my tired (and sometimes sore) legs and glutes.
- Karma Kombucha…I LOVE MY BOOCH!! Karma is by far THE BEST Kombucha on the market!! The flavors are AMAZING…Peach and Enchantment (summer and winter seasonal flavors) are two of my favorites 🙂
- Foam Roller and Stick…I love my massage tools to help release tension from my tight muscles after completing tough workouts. Sometimes they provide me with a little pain, but I know they are doing their job to release tension from my tired (and sometimes sore) muscles.
- PowerTap…I love the power data I am able to obtain and use to help me become a stronger and faster cyclist.
- Justin’s Maple Almond Butter…I love putting a heaping spoonful of this into my cream of rice cereal in the mornings for breakfast…YUMMY!! 🙂
I am not sponsored by any of these products, and do not receive compensation for promoting them. These are truly my favorites 🙂
What are some of your favorites?