This post should have been written last week, but I had a busy week, so you’ll be seeing two doses of the “10 Day You Challenge” this week.
We all have something that we want and this week I get to share my wants with you 🙂
- I want to move someplace that has a more active community that respects cyclists…I’m not sure if it is possible, but I want to feel safe and respected when I am out riding on the open roads.
- I want to be more secure in my own skin…I always try to focus on the positive when it comes to my body (or anyone else’s). When there is a part of my body that I am frustrated with because it isn’t “perfect,” I remind myself of the good it does and what it allows me to do.
- I want the very best for my family and friends…I wish everyone was 100% happy with everything in their lives. I know this probably won’t ever happen, but one can dream 🙂
- I want to be financially secure…I know “money can’t buy happiness,” but I would love to not have to worry about purchasing the small things when/if I want.
- I want to always be healthy enough to train and race…When I am injured I get frustrated and annoyed, so it is best for me to remain healthy and do what I can/need to so that I can train and race.
- I want my girls to live forever…the bad part about being a dog owner/lover is that they aren’t around nearly long enough. I wish my girls would outlive me.
- I want to dream big and fulfill my dreams…There is nothing wrong with having dreams 🙂
- I want to hire a cleaning service to come clean my house…When you and your spouse are both training for Ironman, some things get neglected. Only 33 more days til race day 😉
What are your wants?