I LOVE to travel, but don’t travel nearly enough…at least not to all of the places I would love to visit one day. So…what are these places I’d love to visit????? Well, this edition of the Ten Day You Challenge allows me to share them with you 🙂
In no particular order they are…
- Thailand…How stunningly beautiful!! I definitely want to spend a few weeks relaxing and eating Thai food…Yummy!!
- Hawaii…Maybe someday we’ll even go during Ironman 😉
- The Pacific Northwest…The outdoor adventure opportunities are endless and I would LOVE to spend a few weeks (or a lifetime…if we got jobs and could move even better) exploring all there is to explore.
- The Great Barrier Reef…I would LOVE to swim with all of this amazing sea life 🙂
- Alaska…Who doesn’t want to kayak with the glaciers?!?!?!
- Bora Bora…How amazing is this… Bonus: I really only want to go to Chile to swim in the World’s Largest Swimming Pool…over 1000 yards long, covers 20 acres, the deep end is 115 feet deep and holds 66 million gallons of water. This is any swimmers dream come true!!
Where would you like to travel? What recommendations do you have of places I should add to my list?