This week is a recovery week and has been VERY limited on workouts. With parent teacher conferences early in the week and resting up for my FTP test, I didn’t get many workouts in during the first half of the week.
So what was my #FaveWorkout this week????
Thursday night was full of exercise fun…I started with my FTP test on the bike. I’m excited to be making #progress on the bike 🙂 I immediately followed up my FTP test with TRX…this was my weekly #FaveWorkout. I think the reason it was my #FaveWorkout was because my legs were so fatigued that it made TRX even harder than normal. Here is what the workout consisted of:
- Warm-up with simple squats and cross lunges
- Single-leg squat with foot in stirrup (2×15 each leg)
- Single-leg lunge with foot in stirrup…no jumping with this one (2×15 each leg)…video starts at about 5:30
- Single-arm row (15 each arm)
- Standing hip-drop (20 each side)
- Plank (1 minute)
- Side Plank (1 minute each side)
- Hamstring curls (2×15)
- Glutes and Abductors Out and Ins (2×15)…video segment from 15-15 seconds
- Pike (15)…you can do this on your elbows or hands
- Mountain Climbers (1 minute)…this was killer!! I’d recommend starting with 30 seconds first.
- Side Plank with Hip Drop (15 each side)
- Atomic Push-Ups (10)
- Saw (3o seconds)
- Swimmers (18 each direction)…lay on the floor face down with hands on the loops of the straps and do the breaststroke motion. Once you’ve completed 18 breaststroke motions, reverse the motion and complete 18 more.
- Leg Drops side to side (10 each side)…holding onto the straps
- Leg Drops straight down the center (12)…holding onto the straps
What was your #FaveWorkout this week?