In November of 2014, I supported The Undress in their Kickstarter campaign. Two weeks ago, I finally received my Undress and it was well worth the wait!!
I LOVE The Undress!! Here are the benefits of The Undress that I’ve experienced in the first 2 weeks:
- I can change in public without actually exposing myself…YAY!!
- The Undress is very user friendly and makes changing easy…even when I am SUPER sweaty!!
- I can get out of my sweaty workout clothes immediately after a workout. When it is cooler outside, this is critical to prevent me from getting too cold and turning blue…yes, this does happen to me on occasion.
- I can actually look “decent” after a long, sweaty workout or race.
- I can even put The Undress on completely over my full piece swimsuit and take my swimsuit off at the beach instead of having to drive home in a wet swimsuit.
- It is reversible, so you can have two different looks if you choose to wear The Undress instead of just using it as a changing room.
- The Undress is made of VERY soft fabric and is VERY comfortable…so soft and comfortable I could sleep in it 😉
- The Undress is reasonably priced…$75 for a reversible dress that acts as a public changing room is NOT expensive.
- The Undress has fun colors to choose from…soon to be even more fun colors as the new options become available.
- I have my own personal dressing room that travels and I can use ANYWHERE…even in public 🙂
Have you heard of The Undress? Is this something you would invest in?