I have been asked what my goals are for my Ironman Boulder race. Here they are…in writing…for the world to see…
- Have fun!
- Smile throughout my entire day…even when things get difficult.
- Embrace the entire day!
- Go sub 14 hours on the day:
- Swim = 1:20:00
- T1 = 15:00 (or faster…I’m not sure exactly how far I’ll have to “run” to the change tent)
- Bike = 7 hours
- T2 = 15:00 (there is a long run to the change tent for T2…not sure where the timing mats will be)
- Run = 4:30:00
- Overall = sub 14 hours (this would be over a 1:15:00 PR if all falls together well)
You can track me on Sunday at the Ironman website by clicking on the live link for Ironman Boulder and going to the athlete tracker. I am race number…