Kristen over at Glitter and Dust posted about her random training thoughts and she asked me to share mine, so here are a variety of my random training thoughts over the last few weeks.
- While biking…Why does my Garmin keep quitting on me? SERIOUSLY…How many times will I have to restart my Garmin to collect data during this 2 1/2 hour ride? Apparently…10 times…UGH!! I think it might be time for a new Garmin.
- While swimming…I’m wearing goggles, so why do I close my eyes when someone splashes water in my face?
- While biking…I LOVE the seamless chamois in my Coeur Sports tri shorts!! #noangrykitty 🙂
- While getting ART (active release therapy) done on my leg…When do I get to inflict this kind of pain on Dr. Chris?
- While running…Why is Basil always so happy to go run? It is so much fun to watch the joy Basil has while running. I wonder what she thinks about while we run…
- While biking…Mojo, why do we have such a perfect chemistry? I love this bike!!!
- While running…How many more hills are we going to climb today? Here comes another one…That which doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- While biking…Why do my sensor (power and cadence) batteries have to die during the middle of a workout? Why can’t they wait until the end of the workout to go kaput?
- While swimming (with only a strap around my feet…no pull buoy)…I am SO thankful I am not paraplegic. Keeping my legs afloat is very challenging!!
- While running…Thank you Osmo Nutrition for keeping me hydrated!! That was a VERY sweaty run!! #womenarenotsmallmen
- While getting a massage…OOUUCH!! My muscles are SO tight!!
- After a massage…FINALLY…I can relax 🙂
- While biking…Why do zone 2 rides have to be so boring? I love intervals…give me speed work…I want hills…give me variety!!
- While on the trainer during a HARD #interval set…I love to ride my bicycle, I love to ride my bicycle :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii1VuMX_G88
- While swimming…My legs are VERY tired today…please don’t drown, please don’t drown.
What random thoughts do you have while training?