2020 is filling up fast and I’m super excited to toe the line at some new + repeat race events, experience some big training weekends with others, and have so much fun as I swim/bike/run + #celebrate EVERYTHING in 2020!
Here is what my 2020 schedule looks like so far:
- InCydeman Triathlon – January 19
- PBR 1/2 Marathon – February 1
- Coeur Camp in California – March 12-16
- Drake 1/2 Marathon – April 19
- Des Moines Women’s 1/2 Marathon – May 3
- Tri Clear Lake – May 30
- IRONMAN Des Moines 70.3 – June 21
- Madison Training Weekend – July 3-5
- Okoboji Triathlon – July 18
- IRONMAN Ohio 70.3 – July 26
- Okoboji Point to Point Swim – August 1
- IRONMAN Mont Tremblant – August 23
- Hillbilly Hike 1/2 Marathon – November 7
I have some BIG goals for some of these races, which I’ll share with you in another post (or multiple posts). Ultimately, I plan to #CELEBRATE the highs and lows, the peaks and valleys, the successes and challenges of my journey to each finish line + life! Throughout 2020, I will be focusing on having more fun, more joy, more action, more play, more dancing, more laughter and #CELEBRATE every part of each chapter that I write this year!
The chapters at the end of 2020 have some gaps in it that I know will fill in, but it’s anyone’s guess as to what I’ll fill them in with. We’ll see what I can find to add to the months of September, October, November, and December as the year progresses.
Cheers to a fun 2020!! What does 2020 have in store for you?!