For those that may have missed it, I’ve decided to take part in a 10 day challenge that I’ve decided to spread out over 10 weeks. The first week I shared my Secrets…this week it is all about my loves.
- My husband…my best friend, my confidant, my right hand. I can’t imagine my life without him…sure we have had bumps in the road, but the roller coaster ride of life is so much better with him at my side. Oh yay…Happy Anniversary!! I love you 🙂
- My girls…I love these two!! They know just how to make me smile when I need it most.
- My family…I can’t imagine where I would be today without the love and support from my parents and my sisters. I love you all!!
- My friends…Each and everyone of you holds a special place in my heart!! I love you all and am grateful for your support, encouragement and occasionally redirecting and/or encouraging my crazy streaks 🙂
- Triathlon…I love the benefits that triathlon gives me: stress relief during training and racing, diversity in training to remain relatively injury-free, motivation to do and be my best, an opportunity to do and share my passion with others, the belief in myself and my abilities, an amazing feeling of accomplishment upon crossing the finish line of another race.
- Outdoor adventures…It doesn’t matter what the activity (swimming, cycling, running, snow shoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, walking, camping, hiking, the list is endless), I just love getting outside and soaking up vitamin D and fresh air!!
- Traveling…Most of our travel experiences revolve around training and racing, but this allows us to combine two loves…exploring a new location and exercise 🙂
- Healthy Foods…Cooking at home with the Iron Hippie, trying new recipes and making delicious foods make my heart happy!!
- Reading…I love to read a good book!! What are your loves?